We know that you and your family have many questions and concerns as you begin thinking about all of the tasks you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus.
Student Orientation & Academic Registration (SOAR)
is the next step in your process to becoming an Eagle! Our goals during SOAR are to ease your transition, answer all of your questions, and help you feel more connected and comfortable with the campus and Juniata's students, faculty, and staff.
2019 Orientation Dates
To register for Orientation, click on the link below for your preferred date. Log in using the same e-mail address and password that you used for your Juniata admission application. International Students, please check with the Center for International Education before registering for Orientation and making your travel plans.
- The College Writing Seminar Summer Intake Essay is no longer required. Please disregard that information on your matriculation packet folder checklist.
- Students will have three online training modules to complete before arriving on campus. These modules are related to alcohol, sexual assault & interpersonal violence prevention, and equity, diversity & inclusion. These courses are go-at-your-own pace and are easy to navigate. Originally, we had expected it to be sometime in July, but it’s now looking like it
won’t be until August because of some changes occurring at the company that provides
the modules for us. Watch your Juniata email for the link/instructions in the next several weeks.
Helpful Information for New Students and Families:
- Health Forms - Download forms; have completed by your physician. Return to Juniata College Health & Wellness Center, 1700 Moore St, Huntingdon, PA 16652. Must be submitted by the time of your arrival on campus.
- Housing Request Guide - Guide to using Eagles' Nook, the Residential Life housing portal. You will need to set up your Juniata network account (instructions provided in your matriculation packet) before you can access this portal.
- Financial Information Orientation Presentation
- Campus Technology Services Orientation Handout
- Handout from Financial Information Orientation Presentation
- Pre-College Checklist - Some helpful tips to get ready for college!