Congratulations on your decision to attend Juniata College! We know that you and your family have many questions and concerns as you begin thinking about all of the tasks you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus this fall. This is why it is so important for you to attend New Student Orientation. Our goal at orientation is to help ease your transition, answer all of your questions, and help you feel more connected and comfortable with the campus and Juniata's students, faculty, and staff.
2017 Summer New Student Orientation Dates:
Registration is Now Open!
Click one of the Dates below to register
(Your username is the e-mail address you used to apply on the Common Application)
- Orientation 1: June 9th-10th
- Orientation 2: June 11th-12th
- Orientation 3: June 16th-17th
- Orientation 4: June 18th-19th
- (International Students, please check with the Center for International Education before registering for orientation and making travel plans)
The following form must be completed and submitted to the College.
- Health Form (Download, Complete by Physician, Return at Orientation)